Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

THE WORD OF GOD &LIFE,GOOD SHEPHERD





6. THE WORD OF GOD:








Revelation 19: 13 "And He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his name: the Word of God."




















Figure 12: Pigeon as a symbol of the Holy Spirit down the Word of God [WORD of GOD].


















John 1: 14 "The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory given to Him as the only begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth."



Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, she was able to distinguish the considerations and thoughts of our hearts.




7. WORD OF LIFE:










Figure 13: Picture of Flowers on the Bible and the Cross behind the image as the WORD of Life.








1 John 1: 1 "What has been there from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, we have witnessed and which we felt with our hands concerning the Word of Life-that's what we write unto you."



John 1: 1-2 "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was originally with God. "





8. GOOD SHEPHERD :










Figure 14: Jesus as the Good Shepherd carrying his sheep.












John 10: 14-15 "I am the good shepherd and I know my sheep and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for my sheep .











Figure 15: Jesus as the Good Shepherd with the left hand of his stick with his sheep.






Hebrews 13: 20 "And the peace of God, who by the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep, Jesus, our Lord."










No comments:

Post a Comment