Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THE BEGINNING AND THE END--TITLE OF JESUS


20. THE BEGINNING AND THE END


Explanation of Bible verses about the Beginning and the End as follows :

Revelation 1 : 17-18 When I saw him, I fell down at his feet like a dead person , but he placed his right hand on top of me , then said : " Do not be afraid ! I am the First and the Last, and the Living . I was dead , and behold , I am alive forevermore , and I hold the keys of death and of Hades .



Figure 50 : John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ on the island of Patmos , John saw Jesus , Jesus then said : "Do not be afraid ! I am the First and the Last, and the Living .












Revelation 2 : 8 " And to the angel of the church in Smyrna : The words of the First and the Last, who was dead and alive again .




Revelation 22 : 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and of later times , the beginning and the end


Figure 51 : Jesus shines very brightly and riding donkeys in eternal life , the beginning and the end.




Isaiah 44 : 6 Thus saith the Lord , the King and Redeemer of Israel , the Lord of hosts: " I am the first and I am the last; there is no God apart from me . "



Figure 52: The people worshiped to the God, The First and the Last.



No comments:

Post a Comment