Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

TRAVELING TO JERUSALEM, THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS

TRAVELING TO JERUSALEM, THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS







[CONTINUED]






Picture 60 : Resurrection of Jesus by Noel Coypel, 1700










And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?



Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. [Luke: 24: 38-39]





































Pic. 61: Resurrection of Jesus by Kasseler Tischbein, 1778




Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee,and there shall they see me.
[Matthew 28: 10]

















Pic. 62: The Resurrection of Jesus by Jacques Reich, 1909




And Jesus came and spake unto them,saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [Matthew 28: 18]


























Pic. 63 : Resurrection of Jesus by Easter Orthodox icon, eighteenth century







And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believed and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believed not shall be damned.

[Mark 16: 15-16]







Picture 64: The resurrection of Jesus by Carl Bloch
And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
[Matthew 28: 4]











































Picture 65: Jesus resurrection with two angels.

"And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
[Luke 24: 4]

No comments:

Post a Comment