Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TRAVELING TO JERUSALEM,THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS









TRAVELING TO JERUSALEM, TOMB OF JESUS






Picture 55 Jesus Resurrection: Photo shot on the rear side of the Tomb of Jesus, which is written: HE IS NOT HERE--FOR HE IS RISEN [Matthew 28: 6 Mark 16: 6; Luke 24: 6]




















Pic. 56 Jesus Resurrection: Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the Tomb early,...and Mary stood weeping...And see the angel in white...And say to her...Woman why are you weeping? She said to them " Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they lain him" Saying this, she turned round and show Jesus standing, but she did not know that it was Jesus.




















Pic. 57 Jesus resurrection: Jesus said to her,"Woman,why are you weeping? Whom do you seek?" Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, " Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away". Jesus said to her "Mary". She turned and said to him in Hebrew,"Rabboni", which is to say, Master. [John 20: 13-16]











Pic. 58: Resurrection of Jesus by Mathyas Grunewald, 1515.




And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore,and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
[Matthew 28: 18-19]






Pic. 59 : Resurrection of Jesus by Surgunloo, 2009 [public domain 2009]




And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith, Peace be unto you...But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
[Luke 24: 36-39]











[continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment